Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Now playing

Having dug all my old CDs out of storage, and listening to my old favourite Roots albums and classics like Main Source - Lookin' at the Front Door -- it's been a hip-hop revival at Casa del St. Johns.

Here's what I'm listening to...

OkayPlayer: True Notes, Vol. 1
Produced by The Roots. Let's face it, there is nothing by the Roots that I won't go out and get without thinking twice.

RJD2 - Since We Last Spoke
Another guy that does a cool sort of hip-hop/rock fusion. Fits my taste perfectly at the mo.

Mos Def - EP
I'm not exactly sure what it is called, and where you can buy this, but let's just say you can get it if you can get it -- and you should get it.

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Now playing to digg.com reddit

1 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Latyrx, Latyrx, Latyrx.... i can't stress it enough.
And even the solo/side projects of the two members are SUPER good:
Lyrics Born- Later That Day
Marroon (Lateff w/ Gift of Gab) - Coming out soon...

peace,
dannyB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home