Thursday, June 24, 2004

Small biz tip #1

When starting a small business a few funny things pop up from time to time. Like a vendor asked me to send a purchase order. "Sure," I said. Then I realised I'd have to figure out what the format for one of those should be.

Here are a handy set of templates from Microsoft. I don't know why they are in the Mactopia section. Maybe Microsoft thinks that PC users are too savvy to need such things.

I think this post might spawn a blog of it's own. Or rather, it may breathe new life into the Kaigani blog which has been defunct since my travelogue. It might be interesting to chronicle all the stuff I'm doing as I start a new business. I certainly wish someone had left me some breadcrumbs.

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Small biz tip #1 to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home