Monday, July 05, 2004

Flickr is great!

I realise that the last 3 posts have been on this same theme, but I really like Flickr now that I've had a chance to play with it. It's been developed by people that really understand what you want to do on the web. And not by clueless folks like the guy that set up Friendster -- who didn't seem to think that you might want to use the web to do something other than hook up.

Still... no one believes in software anymore. I'd prefer to download and run Flickr from my own machine, so I could publish my images to my own website... ah well.

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Flickr is great! to digg.com reddit

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger stewart said...

Thanks Kai - link just went around the office, so cheers from all of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home