Monday, July 12, 2004

Y.A.W.N

Yet another WWW novelty.

Not that I'm downplaying this service, Bloglines -- a web-based RSS reader, it's just that I'm tired of having to subscribe to another hosted blog service. So far, I'm subscribed to Blogger, Flickr and Bloglines. Each which offers a blog of its own.

I'm ready for some convergence now. Why doesn't Yahoo! -- who for a while was leading the online tools, in my book, with Mail, Address Book and Calendar -- buy all these guys up and great the SuperBlog - with easy publishing ala Blogger, Photo hosting ala Flickr and RSS reader ala Bloglines.

I'm sure they have it planned, but it goes to show that Yahoo! has gotten too big to be as quick and nimble as the little guys.

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Y.A.W.N to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home