Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Plotting relationship space

Without getting into the whole FOAF nightmare that seems to have burnt out faster than you can say "whatster?"

I would like to see a graph of how people organise their relationship-space.

I reckon Flickr is in a good position to do this, since they differentiate between contact, friend and family -- AND more importantly -- they actually have a service to offer. But I'd like to see something with more granularity...

I've organised my outlook contacts into 4 categories... colleagues, friends2(for lack of a better category), friends and family.

'friends2' are for people that I haven't really spoken to in months or years, but I still consider my friends.

Maybe I'll take a stab at doing a static version, then I'll have to make a Jonesesque appeal to the LazyWeb, as much as it pains me to do so, because I just don't have the time to build it right now :(

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Plotting relationship space to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home