Friday, September 17, 2004

Another visit to Lozworld...

I had strange dream last night... might have been on account of the pints I had with Lampen, followed by a Kebab (yeah, yeah, 'Falafel' doesn't sound right) and unconsciousness.

Anyhow, in my dream the world was full of clones. I was walking around Old Street and started to realise that every 4-5 people looked the same. Some were shorter, or fatter, different hairstyles, etc. -- but they were clearly clones of each other.

I grabbed a woman and started pointing out all the people that looked like her. Saying, "Don't you see... these are all clones like you..." But she just stared at me.

I soon began to realise that we were programmed (by genetics, big brother, who knows?) not to see our clones -- the mind fooled these people into thinking their clones looked nothing like them, and everyone else looked unique, rather than groups of the same person.

But I had changed somehow, and could now see the groups of clones. Then something really bizarre happened, and I saw guys that looked like me slowly looking more and more like me and realised they were my clones!

And I woke up.

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Another visit to Lozworld... to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home