Saturday, September 04, 2004

Lazyweb idea: Photoshop history aggregator

I'm starting to understand why people call upon the lazyweb... there aren't enough hours in the day.

Unless you have a personal Durden-esque Army. Or a company of geniuses (genii?) like Ludicorp

Anyhow -- here's my idea...

An app collects the history of actions in Photoshop, and cross-references them by the final file created. I think this would be great, because how many times have you thought to yourself -- "how the hell did I do that?"

But taking this one step further, you could upload Photoshop histories into a library, and create tools that would generate Photoshop actions from them.

The idea being, that at a certain point in the future, the actions will evolve into fairly complex things... like the effect I used to make Anime look like Manga pulp comics.

Any takers?

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Lazyweb idea: Photoshop history aggregator to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home