Wednesday, September 01, 2004

rice, beans and tofu

PICT0001
PICT0001, originally uploaded by kaioshin.
I posted a picture of black eye peas I made on Tuesday.

Today, Jones posts this sad picture (no offense to Fiona, I'm sure it tasted lovely).

Coincidence? I think not.

However, since BBJ has become one with the interweb -- my dish may get lost in the background noise of blogspace, while his picture will join his legacy. (I'm sure my grandkids will tell me that Matt Jones invented the internet -- just as he 'designed the BBC websites')

So i will have to post lots of pictures of my food in the future.

Then perhaps I will be remembered as "That 73 guy who made pretty good food."

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit rice, beans and tofu to digg.com reddit

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Kai said...

Given the evidence... i must post a retraction... dammit.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Hey... you know full well that Loz invented the internet, but only after I'd nagged him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home