Wednesday, September 01, 2004

War against negative entropy

If you asked me, the governments of the world have got it wrong. Forget the 'T-word' ... the really challenge of this century is information-overload. (Remember Johnny Mnemonic ... re-elect Bush, and that might be closer to reality.. hahaha)

I can barely manage my address book, and keep up with my friends current activities.. and it's not like I have that many friends.

I can hardly fathom the amount of information the next generation will have to come to terms with. (Again, poor Johnny could only fit 160GB in his brain... you can buy double that for about 100 GBP these days).

Again -- I put out a call for an Information Architects Manhattan Project ... with hopefully more favourable results.

(Hmmm... the IAM Project... Tower of Babel 2.0 anyone?)

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit War against negative entropy to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home