Monday, January 31, 2005

The joys of downloading - part 2

Jay-Z published his Black Album vocals openly for producers to mix their own tracks.

Dangermouse created the Grey Album, mixing the vocals with Beatles tracks (their white album)

I've just hear the Japanese import -- Red Album, and discovered one of the finest new hip-hop producers I've ever heard -- Bach Logic.

If anyone knows where I can get more work by Bach Logic, let me know. I'll even pay for it :)

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit The joys of downloading - part 2 to digg.com reddit

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bach Logic is part of the DS-T Ent./Matchstick Men crew from Osaka, Japan. He produced a lot of tracks for a group called Doberman Inc. Do a google on them, they are pretty underground but recently have been getting popular in Japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home