Monday, December 11, 2006

How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference

On his blog, Malcolm Gladwell tackled one of the three subjects that shouldn't be written about by the faint of heart: race. (The other two being religion and politics).



One of the assumptions in his post prompted me to make a comment.



In a follow-up post Gladwell, took into account comments like mine and reflected on them.



This is what's so great about the blogosphere. I've had countless people recommend Blink and Tipping Point to me, and in the past this would be a 1-way transmission of information from Gladwell to me.



Now, it's a conversation. It's a great feeling to think that I made a small ripple in his mental ecosystem that may collide with other bits of information and emerge in some form through one of his future books.



 
Technorati del.icio.us submit How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home