Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The new blogger - I knew there'd be consequences

I was having trouble posting to this blog, so I thought it was Google's way of strong-arming me to switch to the new version of Blogger -- however the real problem is that I let one of my domains expire accidentally (I manage about 12).

Well, the move to the new Blogger has gone relatively smoothly, and I'm looking forward to trying out the new features -- but unfortunately it's killed my ability to post from Performancing.

When I get a chance, I'll have to bite the bullet and migrate to Wordpress, but that will call for a redesign.

... ok, now I'm rambling and I probably shouldn't be writing anything at 3.30 am ... ah the joys of jetlag.

Labels:

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit The new blogger - I knew there'd be consequences to digg.com reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home