Friday, June 29, 2007

Two handy web tricks

I've been doing a couple of things that I thought others might want to try. Low-tech Mashups if you like. (I don't like).



First, I'm a big fan of finding new music on Critical Metrics. You can stream all of the music directly from that site, but if you like a song, you can go a step further and look it up in SkreemR. Even better, add SkreemR to your Firefox search bar.



Second, I'm using Facebook these a lot these days, and I'm not alone.

But I also maintain a list of contacts on LinkedIn. One day the penny dropped that I could export my LinkedIn contacts as a .vcf file and import them into Facebook to see who else has joined Facebook.

And many wasted hours ensued for us all!

Labels:

 
Technorati del.icio.us submit Two handy web tricks to digg.com reddit

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Jomo said...

digital reach out and touch... it was good to hear from you - directly and indirectly (via marta's facebook thingy).

big things afoot: january 10th is the due date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home